November 14, 2010

Well here I am again, writing about things that I should have mentioned before my previous blog.
I know that most of you readers know who I am, thanks to my wife's blog. You know it all, from how we met to how our marriage is going.
I just want to express how happy I feel to have someone like her and to be honest, she has been a huge help in my life. I thank God for allowing me to spend the rest of my days with someone who understands, tolerates and loves me [which is the most important]. I never thought that I would one day find that one person who makes me feel special, who supports me in anything and everything, but I have and now she's part of my daily life.
One of the biggest tests that we've had to pass was being separated, but thank God that's all part of the past and now we're just waiting for the arrival of the third member of our family. Ahhh! I am so excited!
There are still a lot of things we need to be praying about, but I believe that God will supply for those needs.
Like I said in the beginning, my wife is the one who is in charge of blogging what I write. I don't always have time and when I do get a free minute, I try spending them with the Mrs. So with that said, I'll try to keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment