November 10, 2010

Driver's ED

Last Tuesday I went to a driving class that lasted six hours.
The way money is made and spend has been a drastic change for me, especially because when you spend a great deal of money you usually expect to receive something of good quality or at least good service. In this case I received good service but not as good as I had hoped for.
The morning of the class I got there a few minutes early but had to wait an extra fifteen minutes until someone got there. After finally going inside, the receptionist was very short with me and told me that I'd have to wait for the one other person before the "class" could start. After a bit of waiting she finally let me start the first DVD, about the signals here in Texas and such but then she told me that the DVD would stop and a soap opera would come on for about five minutes. But I wasn't to worry cause the rules of the road would be back on soon. I didn't say anything and I don't want to be rude but it wasn't just one soap opera intermission, there were two!
I needed this class to certify that I could get a drivers license, the one that I'll need soon. Not just to go to work, but to be ready for the day I have to rush Sarah to the hospital.
Getting back to the drivers class. After the DVD I had to listen to a cassette made in 1991. When it was over I was supposed to flip over the tape and play the other side. I, myself, couldn't open the tape player. I had to take it to the receptionist and she had to bang on it for it just to open.
The final exam wasn't too bad, they only had the same question about six times.
I passed though! Now, I just have to take the driving test.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment